The last game that I worked on while I was at Mattel was released this week. It's called Uno Rush for the XBOX Live Arcade and it's a blast.
You can see it here.
Curiously, Mattel decided to delete me from the credits, even though I was the only person from Mattel to actually do any real work on the product. I worked on it for 2 years and my work went as far as co-game design, front end design, gameplay mechanics, co-interactive demo design.
You can see my work EVERYWHERE in that game, and yet, Mattel still decided to omit me. I mean, everybody that knows me, knows I love stars (I've got over 10 tattoos of stars) and they are EVERYWHERE in the game. Yes, compliments of me... And that is just one minor example. I think I'll try to dig out an old shot of the game that Mattel wanted to approve as final that I 100% declined just so you can see the difference between a lackey and a real producer.
So anyway, I'm not very happy about somebody else getting credit for my work, and I've written Mattel a letter to get them to put me back in since it was one of the points we talked about before I accepted their agreement. Normally, I wouldn't be writing about this, but they made the move to remove me, which in my mind makes our agreement null and void.
Watch here for more HUGE bombshells about Mattel if they don't make this right.
Serious Discussion Concerning Types of Androgenic Steroids
-
We tend to feel the best way to get a handle on Androgenic Steroids for
sale is by having a realistic perspective. Anytime you are just beginning
any kind ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: