Friday, March 20, 2009

Gay Video Gaming

(Originally posted on MySpace on 09.24.05)

So, rob and I are playing Marvel Nemesis today for HOURS. We're trying to unlock all the characters and all that crap...

We find a messageboard online that says you can unlock EVERYTHING in the game just by playing 1-on-1. Basically, every 10 fights, you unlock something.

So we go in for some hot 1-on-1 action to unlock the rest of the stuff that we haven't already (2 characters and 1 arena). We decide that the best way to do this is to set each of our sides to 1 death only and to just jump off the side of the building resulting in a "ring out" (instant loss).

We do this a few times and EVERY single time, Rob just flies into the air and then rockets himself off the edge. Now I'm a pretty competitive guy and I say "this round, I'll be the first off the edge", rob replies "bring it". As you may have guessed, he won by losing, yet again. As the next round is about to begin it occurs to me that my character has the ability to run really fast and I haven't been using it! So right as the round begins, I turn to rob with the intention of saying "I will win this race off the building" but what came out of my mouth went horribly wrong... Instead of saying "I will win this race..", I said "I will beat you off".

Yes. This is a true story and we both laughed once what I said had time to sink in.

If you are curious, I did indeed beat him off... the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: