(Originally posted on MySpace on 03.25.07)
My Dad and Stepmom are moving back to Oregon for a while. It sucks, but hey, it's life ya know? They came over today to have lunch with Kelly and I as I had a bunch of stuff that I've picked up for them recently and we all wanted to give a proper goodbye.
In typical fashion, my Dad swooned us all with stories that are so outlandish, they could only happen to him. One of his stories involves ALL of the following: Snow, Fake Teeth, "the man", Conspiracy, More Snow, The United States Postal Service, A Mailtruck, Insurance, and a pair of jeans with a massive hole in the pocket. I'll leave that story for another time though... Anyway, while he's telling stories, he's trying on some clothes that I got him. Here is what turned out to be the weirdest and greatest moment ever.
Dad: Hey! These shoes are great! Did you get them in England?
Me: Yes! They were handstiched!
Dad: Wow! This shirt is GREAT!
Judy: *batting her eyes* You are such a catch Charlie.
Me: Yuck.
Dad: Give me that other shirt...
Dad: This shirt is even BETTER!
Judy: Nice!
Dad: Now all I need is some teeth and some Viagra and we would REALLY be partying!
Judy: *doing the "raise the roof" move* Wooooooooo!
I am willing to sell this story to the highest bidding marketing firm. I can see it now... "I'm glad I got that life insurance before Shirley up and died... Now all I need is some TEEF and that thar Viagra and we be partaaaaaaaayin!"
Serious Discussion Concerning Types of Androgenic Steroids
-
We tend to feel the best way to get a handle on Androgenic Steroids for
sale is by having a realistic perspective. Anytime you are just beginning
any kind ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: