(Originally posted on MySpace on 11.17.08)
Being sick, particularly this past year, has not been easy by any definition of the word. It's been rough on my family, work, and relationships with friends.
There are quite a few of you guys that I used to do EVERYTHING with, and now I don't / can't.
I just want you all to know that it isn't because I don't want to, it's because I have developed a pretty serious fear of being out in public ever since I came down with bronchitis back in February from a dude at work. I had such a high fever that I don't even remember most of what was going on, but sadly, some of you and everybody in my family does. Because you were there, you watched it. It sucks hearing about it, but it's worse that you remember it. I had surgery last Tuesday to remove a Lymph Node from my neck and the recovery has been less than comfortable, especially since I still haven't received the biopsy results and won't until Tuesday (which is also when I get to have the stitches removed from my neck and finally see the latest medical scar I get to add to my collection). The next time you see me, I could very well have a hideous scar on my neck, or it may be something small that blends in, either way I want you to look at it and try to not be embarrassed if I "catch" you looking at it. It's just going to be a part of me and that's that.
It gets pretty frustrating for me to just stay home all the time, but at least when I'm here, I know I'm safe and won't end up with some infection that will put me in the hospital or try to kill me, again.
I guess all I want to say is Thanks. Thanks for being my friends and for understanding where I'm coming from when I say I can't join you for Karaoke or the latest Deathpump 6 movie.
Really, more than anything, just Thanks. I love you all and can't wait until I am actually healthy enough to just hang out like the old days.
Serious Discussion Concerning Types of Androgenic Steroids
-
We tend to feel the best way to get a handle on Androgenic Steroids for
sale is by having a realistic perspective. Anytime you are just beginning
any kind ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: