(Originally posted on MySpace on 12.28.05)
Last night I had the greatest conversation with my boy Robba. Here's how it went... You may or may not find this funny, but I thought it was hilarious.
Rob: Hey dude, did you get that dollar that I found on the floor of your room?
Chip: Yeah, I think I left it on the table near my computer. DUDE, you know what would be awesome?
Rob: What?
Chip: I wish I had a pair of pants that every time I reached into the pocket I could pull out a dollar. Just 1 dollar. You know "how much is that? 290.00? Give me a minute, I'm gonna have to pay in 1's"
Rob: haha We would have to take those pants to a stripclub! You would be every strippers best friend.
Chip: Yes I would, with my Magical 1-Dollar Pants! Actually, if they are magical, there has to be a downside!
Rob: What's the downside?
Chip: Ok. So, the Magical 1-Dollar Pants would fit ANYBODY that put them on, skinny or fat and the dollar would only appear in the right front pocket. The downside would be that they are super tight(tm). So tight in fact, that after using them for even a short time, the skin from your right hand would eventually wear away leaving the wearer with only raw meat for a hand!
Rob: YES! Actually, we could resurrect Freddie Mercury from the dead and just have him go EVERYWHERE with us wearing these pants.
Chip: The Magical 1-Dollar Pants?
Rob: Yes, because Freddie Mercury's superpower is wearing super fucking tight pants!!! (tm)
Chip: YES! I would kill for a pair of Magical Freddie Mercury 1-Dollar Pants... Dude, I'm blogging this conversation.
Rob: hahah Really?
Chip: Yes.
Rob: HAHA We are the champions!
Serious Discussion Concerning Types of Androgenic Steroids
-
We tend to feel the best way to get a handle on Androgenic Steroids for
sale is by having a realistic perspective. Anytime you are just beginning
any kind ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: