(Originally posted on MySpace on 03.24.07)
I love Taco Bell. Seriously, LOVE that place.
Unfortunately, I have stomach issues that do NOT love Taco Bell. So it's not very often that I get to eat there. Last night was one of those nights! I was so excited to eat there, I couldn't decide what to get! Do I go with what I normally get and just grab up a pile of tacos? Do I try something new? Do I order a delicious PEPSI COLA drink?
Well, I decided to try something new and went with a Double Decker Taco, and a Beef and Potato Burrito. The Burrito was AWESOME, so I decided to try to share it with Kelly. Here's the conversation:
Me: Wow, this is really good. You should have a bite.
Kelly: What is it?
Me: A beef and potato burrito. Here have some.
Kelly: Nah, I'm good with this taco that I have.
Me: Seriously. I insist. It's really, REALLY good.
Kelly: Nah, I really...
Me: Eat it.
Kelly: ...should just...
Me: Eat it.
Kelly: ...stick to what...
Me: I insist.
***I then shove the burrito into the general area of Kelly's mouth-hole.***
Me: Eat it!
Kelly: What kind of potato is it?
At this point, I couldn't contain myself and had to laugh until I wasn't hungry anymore. Seriously, what kind of potato could it be? Yukon Gold? A giant Idaho Russet? A Sweet Potato? A nice Red Potato with Parsely and Parmesan? Oh, the possibilities are endless...
Anyway, I thought it was funny. Have it nice.
Serious Discussion Concerning Types of Androgenic Steroids
-
We tend to feel the best way to get a handle on Androgenic Steroids for
sale is by having a realistic perspective. Anytime you are just beginning
any kind ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: