(Originally posted on MySpace on 12.04.06)
Kelly decided to make "meatloaf" and Garlic potatoes for dinner. During said "meatification" process, she proudly exclaims how S.M.R.T. girls are...
Me: Girls are dumb.
DUM Girl (Kelly): No we aren't! We are S.M.R.T!
Me: uh... Nope... (I grab a spoon and get a spoonful of Garlic Mashed Potatoes).
DUM Girl: YES WE ARE! You are just too dumb to know it!
Me: haha! Right! Here, have a bite of buttery-good-garlicy-potatoes!
DUM Girl: mmmmmmm
At this point, I smear the potatoes all over her face and nose.
DUM Girl: What the hell was that for?
Me: Uh... No matter how S.M.R.T. you THINK you are, you will ALWAYS fall for that one...
So, in closing, I am a freakin' JEEENYUS and girls are DUM.
Serious Discussion Concerning Types of Androgenic Steroids
-
We tend to feel the best way to get a handle on Androgenic Steroids for
sale is by having a realistic perspective. Anytime you are just beginning
any kind ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: