Friday, March 20, 2009

iHop Adventures!

(Originally posted on MySpace on 04.12.07)

I'm doing 80 on the 405 heading North towards work. I'm in the fast lane. A Bentley ROARS by me in the carpool lane doing at LEAST 110. The only reason I even notice is because the Bentley is white and I've never seen a white one! About 10 minutes later, I see said white Bentley on the side of the road with a super-trooper motorcycle cop handing a ticket...

30 minutes later, I'm at work. Knowing that my boy Givens is ALWAYS hungry for the iHop, I stroll on over and ask if he wants to get breakfast as our boss is out of town and I'm lazy.

We pull into the iHop parking lot and Givens points out that there's a Bentley in the iHop parking lot. Weird... It's white! I tell him the story about getting a ticket and how it must be the same guy and we laugh.

About 10 minutes later, we're seated and I'm very excited to get the country omelette with a short stack. I look at the people eating delectible flapjacks to our left and chuckle to myself. Givens notices that I'm laughing and asks "what's up". I say "dude, look at that table to our left, what do you see?". He says... "holy shit, that's Kobe Bryant".

That's right bitches. We were kickin' it large with Kobe. It didn't take long for us to realize who the white Bentley belonged to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: