Friday, March 20, 2009

I Love Blind People!

(Originally posted on MySpace on 12.19.05)

About 2 hours ago I was cruisin' up the hill towards the place that I live. I was all happy because I was gonna eat McDonalds for the first time in a while (I know, it's horrible for me. But DAMN! I love me the Big-Mac).

As I rounded the corner, I noticed a blind man walking down the hill on the sidewalk. This in and of itself wouldn't be noteworthy, except for the fact that he was shielding his eyes from the sun with a Hustler magazine... I immediately pulled over and watched him walk all the way down the hill with his Hustler-hat and blind-guy-cane (you know the one, about 6 feet long, white with a red tip). I can't tell you how hard I was laughing, I mean HE WAS BLIND!!! So, he can't see and would have no reason to shield his eyes from the sun OR be looking at a Hustler, but there he was, blind-pimp-strollin' down the hill without a care in the world.

This made me think about how much I love humanity and the quirkiness of being a human... Viva El-Quirko!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: