(Originally posted on MySpace on 05.21.05)
Ok, this week was E3 as most of you know... So due to that, I'm officially a mute... That's right, I lost my voice for like the 10th year in a row... So here are a few highlights...
1. Me and bunch of dorks I work with went to a Karaoke bar on Tuesday night called "Brass Monkey". The highlight of the evening would have to be my boy Ning singing "she bangs" william hung style to the delight of all.
2. My feet hurt. They feel like 2 constantly exploding A-bombs.
3. The XBOX 360 looked pretty neat, although I probably won't buy one because I'm cheap like that.
4. I got super-sick today and had to leave early. (Note to self: Stop eating catsup that tastes like a yeast infection).
5. I pretty much hate E3.
6. I definitely hate LA.
6. We saw a bum take a dump on a sidwalk.
7. I forgot how to count.
8. The guys I shared a room with and myself, had fantastically sore balls. It was very homo-erotic.
Serious Discussion Concerning Types of Androgenic Steroids
-
We tend to feel the best way to get a handle on Androgenic Steroids for
sale is by having a realistic perspective. Anytime you are just beginning
any kind ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: