(Originally posted on MySpace on 09.25.07)
Ok, I'm not even going to waste any time at all on this one, it's too good.
Kelly, Ryan, and I were walking back to our place after "checking the mail". Kelly was slightly in front of me and two teenage dudes of the spanish persuasion were walking towards us from Kelly's right side...
Kelly: (looking to the right) I'M ONNA EEET YER DING-DONG!!!
Dude: (SHOCKED) uh...
Me: (SHOCKED) uh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Kelly: What the hell?
It's at this time that I see she is carrying Ryan on her back and in his hand? Yep... A freakin' Hostess Ding-Dong that he has slung over her right shoulder...
Me: Damn, I need to get me a box of Hostess Vaginas...
Just wanted you all to know, sometimes yelling "IMMA EEEET DAT DING-DONG" can be horribly mis-construed...
Serious Discussion Concerning Types of Androgenic Steroids
-
We tend to feel the best way to get a handle on Androgenic Steroids for
sale is by having a realistic perspective. Anytime you are just beginning
any kind ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: