Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Official BAN on Mattel Products.

Well, Official in my house.

If you knew what had to be done behind the scenes to get their products done, you'd never offer up another penny of your cash for anything with that logo on it.

If you want to know why I've banned them from our lives, just ask. I'll be 100% honest with exactly what went on there for the 3 years that I was there. I promise you 2 things:
1. You won't believe it.
2. It's shocking.

Feel free to call me to discuss, that's the only way I'll talk about it. You know, a friendly conversation between friends.

So, tell your friends, direct them here, do whatever, but that is one company that shouldn't be making anything (much less product for children).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: