Monday, April 6, 2009

Kidless Saturday

Kelly and I went to four different parks yesterday. We're trying to get her walking a bit when she can and yesterday was particularly fun. We started at Colonel Bill Barber park here in Irvine. Kelly sat on a small hill and Butterfly and I ran around chasing each other and a tennis ball. From there we went to TeWinkle Park in Costa Mesa and introduced Butterfly to Ducks and Geese. Let's just say she went nuts, until she got close to the lake, then she cowered and came back to us. From there we stopped at a Bark Park, which was odd because Butterfly basically sat there looking at the other dogs instead of playing... Finally, we ended up at a Volcom Skate Park which was right next to the Bark Park. It was fun watching all the little kids skate and bail and do it again and again. Anyway, here are a couple pictures we took of the extravaganza. It's not often we get any time at all to ourselves, so I consider it a special day. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: