I'm weird. I'm odd. I'm an anomaly...
I can write music, code, and a pretty good story. But I don't consider myself a writer.
I can paint pictures, paint the town red, and paint myself into a corner. But I don't consider myself a painter.
I can make you laugh at the most inappropriate subject matter, laugh with you, or laugh at you. But I don't consider myself a comedian.
I've seen life come into this world and I've seen it go out. I've given my last dollar to a bum and on more than one occasion shown up at home without any clothes on because I gave them away.
I can make anybody laugh, usually at my own expense.
I don't get much sleep because I think I'll miss something.
I'm clearly a super-genius and I'm quite possibly the coolest dude alive. At least, that's what all my personalities tell me...
I tend to say the things you wish you could, but are too afraid to, which makes me the most loved and hated (and consequently, quoted) person in the room.
I ABSOLUTELY see the world differently than you do. AND, I love to drop it like it's hot.
Who am I? I'm me. I'm happy and comfortable being where I am in my life and wouldn't change a thing.
Bigmouth's Big List of LOST Answers...
-
Recently, an amusing video of 100 questions supposedly left unanswered by
LOST has been making the rounds online. Much of the dissatisfaction with
the sho...
Birthday and catching up
-
Hello all! Yesterday was my birthday and I figured this could be a good
time to finally do some catching up!
So, I am now officially 30. Yes....30! Depen...
That's very cool Chip. I love the pic of you, and as a mom I think your sentimentality is precious! Love ya guy!
ReplyDelete