There are a TON! I hate you, You are fired, You're a mistake, I have herpes, (name) just died, I don't know, see... There are a LOT of them, I came up with those in less than 10 seconds.
For me, so far anyway, they just happen to be "We're losing him..."
In 1997, I had my Spleen removed due to a disease called Ideopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura, or ITP for short. It's a disease that basically makes my blood cells kill each other off in deadly mortal kombat in the octagon known as the Spleen. So, to keep me alive, I had to say goodbye to my lovely Spleen. This was difficult (we were together for 28 years!!!).
Anyway, I'll write more about my Spleen Adventures(TM) later.
I don't even know why this crossed my mind at all to tell you the truth, maybe because of all of the surgery fun that I've over the last year. Who knows... Anyway, when I was under anesthesia to have the Spleen removed, I remember waking up to those words. It was horrible, I was so loopy from the drugs and what not. I didn't know what was going on and the inevitable "CLEAR!!!" and WHOOOOMP! I was out again. The rush of electricity obviously brought me back to normal and I awoke from the procedure MUCH later than anticipated.
I'll write more later, I just wanted to jot this down because I literally have forgotten about it and never thought about SINCE the operation.
God works in mysterious, sometimes electrifying, ways.
Serious Discussion Concerning Types of Androgenic Steroids
-
We tend to feel the best way to get a handle on Androgenic Steroids for
sale is by having a realistic perspective. Anytime you are just beginning
any kind ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: