Friday, January 30, 2009

Random Shots of England in 2006



BUBBLES!!!



Lunchtime in the UK.



This building is over 1000 years old.



Town Hall in Batley UK.



How could I not? Look how badass that phonebooth is.



I walked down this street ever day.



The Batley Bat.



Busted ass building.



Same building.



I walked down this path every day. It was very peaceful.



Believe it or not, there is a tax on having windows in the UK. That's why most of them are bricked over.



Same as above.



This is the Sherwood Forest. I proposed to Kelly on bended knee in those trees. :)



Drinking in a pub.



More drinking, same pub.



Bricked windows redux.



iPod in the UK. :)



Same bricked window.



This used to be the way the city got their water. Now it's a train bridge.



Same as above.



All that soot is hundreds of years old from when all manufacturing plants burned coal.



Another view of a suit covered wall.



Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: