I'm looking for a job, so every time I hear that familiar ring, I jump up to check my phone... Let me just say the following:
1. I don't need a bigger penis. Thanks though.
2. I could care less about a deal with Adobe Software.
3. NO I don't need legal help
4. Limericks? I've heard 'em.
5. None of my friends will die if I don't forward along your stupid joke.
6. NO, I don't want to meet. ESPECIALLY if your name is formed with the seeming lack of any vowel structure.
7. Taxes, I've got 'em covered.
8. I don't need a bigger penis, no matter how you word it.
9. If I needed a date, I'd grab my wife and go somewhere.
Thanks to all the anonymous emails. What I really want to see is an interview.
Serious Discussion Concerning Types of Androgenic Steroids
-
We tend to feel the best way to get a handle on Androgenic Steroids for
sale is by having a realistic perspective. Anytime you are just beginning
any kind ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: