Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful for every day. :)

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of our friends and family for all of your thoughts, prayers, love and support. Most of you know that this has been a pretty tough year. I know that I have learned a lot about myself this year and I have grown as a person. (Figuratively, not literally peeps, I'm still just shy of 5'4"). I have learned to trust in a way that I never thought I would be able to, and I have learned to cherish every single day that I have with my wonderful family. We are so lucky to have four really great kids and I am blessed to have a husband who loves me despite my inequities.

Having discovered that Chip is cancer free is a relief that I cannot begin to describe. I love you, Papa. I look forward to growing old with you and raising our family together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: