I HATE Having to wait for the news about my biopsy. Something is just not right and I HOPE they can actually find out what's going on so I have something to work towards.
For years, the target keeps changing, but I'm using the same means of defense which isn't much.
I just hope that my super rag-tag fleet of rogue doctors have gone out way beyond their normal comfortable zone that they work within and look at me as something new altogether. If they can do that, we'll get far and hopefully come up with something new can be fixed.
I guess I'll log into World of Warcraft and cause some HAVOC with my Death Knight.. I'll write more when I get home from the doc. So, here's another random picure ofthe family.
This one comes courtesy of a day in the Sun soetime last summer on the way up to Simon's house.
Talk to you soon....
Serious Discussion Concerning Types of Androgenic Steroids
-
We tend to feel the best way to get a handle on Androgenic Steroids for
sale is by having a realistic perspective. Anytime you are just beginning
any kind ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments / words of wisdom below: