I LOVE to drive the kids nuts by getting everything set up for Christmas early. We finished wrapping everything up today and placed ever so neatly under the tree. We usually use 5 - 6 different kinds of wrapping paper and instead of putting the kids names, or using a unique type of paper per kid, what we do is write a number. Each number equals a kid and then there is another number we toss in there for family gifts. This drives them batty, and makes Kelly and I laugh and laugh.
Anyway... One of the types of wrapping paper this year is a solid red color with "ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho" written all over it. It's pretty cool looking. Tonight, Ryan was sitting near the gifts and he very matter of factlike said "ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho, MAN, that is a LOT of Ho's". Obviously, we all died laughing and he has no idea why.
So, round 1 goes to Ryan.
Serious Discussion Concerning Types of Androgenic Steroids
-
We tend to feel the best way to get a handle on Androgenic Steroids for
sale is by having a realistic perspective. Anytime you are just beginning
any kind ...


Hey we do the same thing... well, I do, code the gifts so no one knows whose is whose (except I even throw Neal into the oblivion.) But I mix it up so they can never decipher, some years it will just be one wrapping for each kid, but they don't know because of the random numbers written on them. This year I'm thinking of upping the code, like all even numbers for one kid, all odd for another, odd-even-odd for the third. I could totally screw with them and put wrong names too. Is it wrong to enjoy messing with your kids so much?? On CHRISTmas?
ReplyDelete